Halaman

Our Sweet Home

Hye guys..this is our blog..with lots of luve..
We create it as to share some knowlegde..not just luve..
but if u wanna share, story to us ur story..
you can comment it..thanks^_^

Rabu, 9 Mac 2011

Touching

Lately, I am likely to laugh in a sea of sadness,

Sometimes, easy for tear dropping like the rain on the gloomy days,

Crying a lot like nobody wonder,

Sadness wrapping my whole day.

I knew what happened to me,

But, neither I can't tell, nor say it,

Even rock falling onto me,

I can't share it with you.

How will I endure my grievances?

Who can endure my grief?

Who can calm me down?

Who can make me calm?

Who?

Questions left unanswered..

I'm tired now..

I can't hold it anymore,

But, I had to awake,

From yesterday nightmare

I need to stand..

I need to find my spirit..

I could not give up..

Never and never...


:: This is my first poem in english..i like to share with others.. ::

Tiada ulasan: