Halaman

Our Sweet Home

Hye guys..this is our blog..with lots of luve..
We create it as to share some knowlegde..not just luve..
but if u wanna share, story to us ur story..
you can comment it..thanks^_^

Rabu, 4 Januari 2012

New scenery

Assalamualaikum and hye =)

New season have come..Hope this new year hijri and also masihi bring cheerful life and become better than before this..So today i spent my time to renovate my blog yang x seberapa nie..haha so xdew la y boring with old face kan..pastu nak la wat entry banyak2 pasnie..entry yang lebih berbentuk ilmiah,yang boleh kita berkongsi our story and idea..mungkin isu2 semasa but...poem n puisi tetap ade haha..can't run and hide my hobby nie..acecece...so..keep it up =) muaxxxx..
entry for this year -->
My Study
My Poem
My Life story

Tiada ulasan: